This page lists expository writings of mine not directly connected to original research and not part of any of my larger projects. Some of these were related to courses I was doing at the time, or topics I was studying independently.
Exposition I prepared in my first year of graduate studies, related to and largely inspired by coursework (2007-2008)
- A flavour of noncommutative algebra (part 1)
- A flavour of noncommutative algebra (part 2)
- Manifolds, duality and some algebraic topology
- Some transforms in functional analysis (deprecated)
- Function spaces
Topic proposal (second year of graduate school) (early 2009)
My topic proposal titled The structure of finite groups can be accessed here. The topic proposal is a requirement of the University of Chicago Department of Mathematics prior to commencement of Ph.D. work. More details about the topic proposal are here.
Exposition related to Olympiad-level math (prepared around 2006, while I was an undergraduate)
- Introduction to inequalities (algebra)
- Coincidence problems and methods (geometry)
- Construction problems (combinatorics)
- Touring problems (combinatorics)